Make Chile your classroom!
Our tailor-made or faculty-led programs can take place at any time of the year. Universidad de los Andes offers several customized programs throughout the year in thematic areas such as health sciences, innovation, humanities, pedagogy, technology, economics, Chilean and Latin American culture, among others.
Our programs are tailored to the requirements of foreign institutions and offer the following services:
- Classes taught by UANDES professors.
- Chilean experts invited according to subject matter for external lectures.
- Field visits.
- Activities on our campus.
- Cultural excursions.
- Typical Chilean food.
- Arrival and visa assistance.
- Orientation and welcome kit.
- Farewell activities.
- Guided trips to Valparaíso, Cajón del Maipo, Andes Mountains and other nearby tourist attractions.
- Transportation assistance (public and private).
- Acommodation assistance.
- An active and dedicated international office.
These courses are also open to UANDES students if the visiting university would like to promote a deeper cultural immersion.
Programs we have done in the past:
- Health and Health Systems in Chile.
- LAMA: Semester in English.
- Psychology internships.
- Innovation and its stages.
- Santiago de Chile: culture and the professional world.